Posted on January 3, 2019Active - 1 month left
Someone with critical thinking skills is able to do the following :
•understand the logical connections between ideas
•identify, construct and evaluate arguments
•detect inconsistencies and common mistakes in reasoning
•solve problems systematically
•identify the relevance and importance of ideas
•reflect on the justification of one’s own beliefs and values
Explain the role and development of the doctrine of consideration in contract law
•Role and Development
•Contemporary Issue – Williams v Roffey Bros.
•What was the Court’s approach?
•How did the judges deal with previous cases such as Stilk?
•Relationship to ‘policy’?
Make sure you..
•Address the question
•Construct an argument – avoid a descriptive approach
•Have a clear structure
•If you wish use subheadings but not too many.
•Reference your work properly
•Proof read it before you hand it in
•Submit it on time – be early
•Write to the word limit 10% leeway
•Use footnotes properly
• Formative – helps you learn about the assessment and the process – doesn’t count towards the final mark
• Summative – an end piece of assessment – the mark does count.
Contract – Summative
• SUMMATIVE – ONE PIECE OF ‘TIME CONSTRAINED’ COURSEWORK
• TWO PARTS
• PART 1 – Explanation of the relevant Law – issued in advance
• PART 2 – Application of the Law to a scenario – issued later
• SUBMIT PARTS 1 & 2 Together
• 2500 words (excluding Footnotes and Bibliography)
Contract – FORMATIVE
PART 1 – ‘Explanation of the Law’ – issued on Wednesday 7th November 750 words uploaded to Black Board by 1pm on 19th November.
• November 8th Formative Title Issued
• November 19th 1pm Formative Piece due in.
• November 26th Summative Part 1 Issued
• December 3rd Formative Feedback available.
• December 4th Summative Part 2 Issued.
• January (a date between the 7th and the 17th depending on Tort exam by 1pm) Summative Parts 1 and 2 due in.
Digital Marketer / Software Engineer
8 year(s) experience
0 project(s) worked
in 10 days
I’m certified Microsoft Officer Specialist, so capable of do perfect formatting. I teach Content Writing and SEO on Udemy. You wouldn’t find anyone more relevant to do this job. I can assure utmost quality and perfection.