1. What information do we collect?
- TRY ESSAY collects your information when you email or contact us through mobile number on the TRY ESSAY
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and (depending on the service used).
- personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- Non-Personal Information: TRY ESSAY may collect non-personal information as you use TRY ESSAY. When you use the site, TRY ESSAY, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
- We may combine some Non-Personal Information with the Personal Information we collect. Where we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information if the resulting combination may be used to readily identify or locate you in the same manner as Personal Information alone.
2. How do we store your information?
We use hosting provider Navicosoft, therefore your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations. TRY ESSAY maintains control of your information. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorisation controls.
3. How do we use your Information?
- When you use the TRY ESSAY site, we may request certain information. TRY ESSAY does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data except those with whom you have transactions and share that information. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site, used to notify consumers about updates to our web site and for communications, such as customer service.
- Email Communications: We may send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as billing, account management, or system maintenance. You may only stop those emails by terminating your account. We may also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails. You can opt out of receiving these email communications from TRY ESSAY at any time by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your e-mail preferences on your TRY ESSAY account or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our email list or registration database.
- SMS communications: We may send you SMS messages to your secure phone number for operational purposes, such as notifying you about the status of your project. Marketing: You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and customise measure and improve our advertising. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission. We may use and share Non-Personal Information for our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites. For example, we may use the information to control the number of times you have seen an ad, deliver ads tailored to your interests, and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. You can prevent us from tailoring our ads to you on other websites by deleting your cookies (see below).
4. Sharing your Information
- We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
- We may disclose your personal information upon a business transition; At the sale or transfer of TRY ESSAY and/or all or part of its assets, your personal information may be among the items sold or transferred.
- We may disclose your personal information to entities located outside of Pakistan.
- We may share aggregate data with advertisers and other third parties. TRY ESSAY uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer and transaction data exchanged with our site.