Fashion is not about latest style of clothing, it's about our personality, hair, decoration and behavior. Fashion and trends both play important role in our life. As you know winter season is coming here are some tips, how to protect or carry your self in winter.
How to Dress up in Winter according to Fashion and Trends?
Winter clothes are especially outerwear like coat, jacket, hate and gloves or mittens, but also warn underwear like long underwear, union suits and socks. Military issue winter clothing consist of several layers of clothing for the purpose of keeping troops warm during winter battles. Some basic tips for winter season are also given below in this article “Fashion and Trends”.
How to Care Our Hair in Winter?
- Protect your hair from the elements.
- Keep your hair and scalp hydrated.
- Avoid over- styling your hairs.
- Have your hair trimmed regularly.
- Wash your hair in warm or cool water.
- Don't leave home with wet hair.
Top 10 Beauty Tips For Winter – Fashion and Trends
- Give your foaming cleanser a rest and opt for a gentle cream cleanser for the winter season.
- Use a gentle ex foliator to slough away dead, flaky skin for a more even complexion.
- Continue applying a broad - spectrum sunscreen everyday, not matter the weather.
- Take lukewarm shower instead of hot bath, so you don't harm your skin's lipid layer.
- Switch out your harsh anti bacterial hand soap for a mild, creamy one when winter approaches.
- keep your hands moisturized by wearing gloves every time you leave the warmth of your home.
- wear cotton socks after you apply foot cream to retain more moisture while you sleep.
- Use a moisturizing foundation to maintain a dewy look during the drying winter season.
- Set your make up with a translucent powder so it doesn't transfer onto your cozy winter clothing.
- Try satin eyeshadow instead of frosty ones that can make you look more pale washed out.